Promotion and news : Deposit $1000+ and get 4000 rented referrals and Atiworld Membership for 1 year .
Promotion and news
Started by admin Yesterday at 04:47
Admin
Yesterday at 04:47
Hello Dear Members , First of all, i want to thank all the members who support us always and work with us to make the ATiGROUP strong. Today i want to share some news with our all lovely members. 1 : About Withdrawal I know some members can't wait 5 to 7 days for payments but i am working hard to remove this rule and i hope after 3 November all rules will be removed. also maximum withdrawal limit also increases like before. we are sorry for these all troubles. 2 : About Autopay Rented referrals Autopay Problem already solved if someone still facing the problem please send a support ticket. 3 : Offerwalls Earning and Commissoin Happy news for our offerwalls earners Earnings increased 10% and also referrals commissions increased keep completing offerwalls and surveys for more earnings. Here is the the ATiGROUP Biggest deposit Promotion don't miss it. Deposit $3+ and get 1.5 referrals for each $ you deposit. Deposit $100+ and get 2 referrals for each $ you deposit. Deposit $350+ and get 2.5 referrals for each $ you deposit. Deposit $500+ and get 3 referrals for each $ you deposit. Deposit $1000+ and get 4000 rented referrals and Atiworld Membership for 1 year. Promotion valid for a limited time don't miss this amazing opportunity. Regards ATiGROUP